Microsoft Inspire 2019 is now less than five weeks away. Inspire is Microsoft’s annual global partner conference where Microsoft partners from around the world come together to hear about the latest Microsoft technologies and opportunities. Inspire is a really big event. Microsoft says there will be thousands of attendees from 130 countries - so it is also a global event. And because, like Microsoft, TimeXtender is partner-driven, we attend not only to learn about what Microsoft is doing, but also to meet prospective partners who are focused on providing services for data and artificial intelligence.
This is my first time at Inspire and so I have been asking my colleagues about the event and here are some of the things I am looking forward to:
- Awards – If you haven’t noticed us talking about it or seen our press release. We were named a Finalist in the Microsoft 2019 Partner of the Year Awards for Data Estate Modernization. We are very proud of this award (there were 2,900 nominations in 41 categories)!
- Sessions – as I write this, the Inspire site shows 45 Session about Data and AI. Of particular interest are the sessions on AI, on IoT and on Microsoft data platforms. Because TimeXtender assists with data integration and data preparation for all three of these areas I am excited to see what innovations Microsoft is making available to partners and how we provide solutions to customer problems – together.
- The Hub (expo and meeting spaces) – we will have a booth (#2310) in “The Hub” at Inspire. Like many other Microsoft partner ISV’s – we sell through partners and we have a booth to demonstrate TimeXtender Discovery Hub and show how we fit into the Microsoft ecosystem. We are actively recruiting Data and AI services partners who can use Discover Hub in Analytics projects they build for customers.
- Networking – perhaps the key value of any physical event or trade show is the opportunity to meet people face to face and network. Because the Microsoft sales kickoff – known as “Ready” – is the same week in the same location, there will be many opportunities to speak with Microsoft employees. Plus there are thousands of Microsoft partners present.
- Bonuses – there are two bonuses to Inspire that I am looking forward to, but are not core to the event. One is the big “One Celebration” that will feature Queen with Adam Lambert. This should be a great show. The second bonus I am looking forward to is hearing Simon Sinek speak. He is one of the guest featured speakers and is one of my favorite thinkers and speakers.
If you are attending Inspire and you'd like to learn more about TimeXtender, come by our booth #2310. We look forward to seeing you there.