TimeXtender CEO Heine Krog Iversen was a featured speaker at the Qlik Partner Consulting Days, a two-day training program, last week in Germany.
Heine spoke about The Data Discovery Hub and covered the new TimeXtender and Qlik solution offering, and the ramifications being felt across the enterprise by both business users and IT staff.
The overall purpose of the Qlik event was for attendees to experience, learn, and test drive the integrated product portfolio of Qlik Visual Analytics platform, including TimeXtender’s technology platform that, when combined with Qlik, provides the most comprehensive, end-to-end, data warehouse to business intelligence platform on the market.
TimeXtender will be hosting several of its own training events over the coming months. These events include:
- July 11-12, 2016: Agile Dimensional Modeling, Bellevue, Washington, USA
- July 13-14, 2016: ETL, Bellevue, Washington, USA
- August 1-2, 2016: Agile Dimensional Modeling, Bellevue, Washington, USA
- August 3-4, 2016: ETL, Bellevue, Washington, USA
- August 30-31, 2016: Agile Dimensional Modeling, Aarhus, Denmark
- September 6-7, 2016: ETL, Aarhus, Denmark
- October 25-26, 2016: Agile Dimensional Modeling, Aarhus, Denmark
- November 1-2, 2016, ETL, Aarhus, Denmark
Pictured below is Heine Krog Iversen, CEO, TimeXtender, speaking to a large crowd of technology business professionals at the Qlik Partner Consulting Days.