With Microsoft Inspire 2019 just days away, we’re eagerly looking forward to the event and meeting with Microsoft partners who are coming from more than 100 countries.
And since we’re so closely aligned with the Microsoft community, we thought we’d take an opportunity to talk about this commitment and how we’re a major contributor within the Microsoft data ecosystem.
It all starts with our focus. We’re 100% committed to helping businesses rapidly build and easily manage their Microsoft data estates. By using Discovery Hub®, our high-performance data management platform, companies can achieve true digital transformation, while ensuring that their data estate is prepared for future technology advancements. With that objective in mind, we regularly release product innovations and updates so that Discovery Hub is aligned with new Microsoft Azure Data Services.
We have a myriad of Microsoft partners and customers in all parts of the world who are integrating or using Discovery Hub. Since our founding in 2006, we’ve proudly helped more than 3,000 customers globally, who rely on Microsoft data platforms for business insights. And while Discovery Hub is built with a cloud-first mindset, we support on-premises and hybrid deployment models as well.
Here’s more about our commitment to the Microsoft community:
- We’ve been a Microsoft Partner Gold Data Analytics for many years.
- We were recently named a Finalist in the Microsoft 2019 Partner of the Year Awards for Data Estate Modernization.
- We automate your analytics data infrastructure on Microsoft technologies. We support deployment in Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Database Managed Instance, Azure Data Lake, Azure Analytics Services and SQL Server.
- TimeXtender’s Discovery Hub is Microsoft Azure certified and available in the Azure Marketplace.
- Discovery Hub is fully compatible with Microsoft Power BI, as well as Qlik and Tableau.
With Discovery Hub, companies can eliminate the use of disparate tools for cataloging, modeling, moving and documenting data, while speeding their time-to-data insights by up to 10 times. Discovery Hub helps businesses prepare, deploy and manage a modern Microsoft data estate for analytics and AI. And with Discovery Hub’s automation capabilities, organizations can accelerate integration, modeling and management of data from multiple sources.
Simply put, we modernize BI, fast-track AI and provide smooth migration to Azure.
Visit us at booth #2310 in The Hub and see the latest version of Discovery Hub in action. We’re excited to catch up with our existing Microsoft partners and we’re looking for new Microsoft Partners as well. If you are interested in partnering with us, stop by and meet with us at the event. In the meantime, you can find more here about our partnership program.
We look forward to seeing you all there!