In this blog, we’ve talked about many advanced ideas related to technology, data management, analytics and AI. Every so often, it behooves us to also talk about the mission, impact and overall purpose of TimeXtender, as we’re getting more and more people finding out about our company and our technology on a daily basis. It’s also helpful for our customers, partners and other followers to see a refresher and to have a video to share with others who are desperately looking for ways to improve their data management.
With that, we’d like to introduce you to our new video about TimeXtender. In this video, you will learn how TimeXtender gives you back time when building your modern data estate. Data engineers have enough work when it comes to managing growing data volumes, legacy data sources, and increasing demands from data-hungry users -- they need a technology to help free up work and save time.
As you will see in the video, you can make the most out of your time at work when it comes to collecting and managing your corporate data with TimeXtender. This video explains the many obstacles data engineers must overcome every day. You will also hear about the following aspects concerning saving time and improving efficiencies for your data management program:
- Learn how to organize your data in a safe and secured manner to prepare it for advanced analytics, machine learning and AI.
- Hear how to future proof your data management so that you can handle an ever-growing amount of data pouring into your company, while preparing for new Microsoft data platforms as they come to market.
- Discover ways to free up your staff from time-consuming, wasteful, menial tasks so that they can focus on more strategic initiatives. And, at the same time, empower your business users so that they can make better, faster business decisions as needed during their workday.
- Watch how to improve time-to-data, reduce inefficiencies throughout your organization and modernize your business.
- Understand how you can take advantage of the power of intelligent data automation so that your environment can thrive based on no code/low code.
- And, find out how you can enjoy the flexibility of storing your analytics data on-premises, in the cloud, or a little of both with hybrid mode.
After you’ve had the chance to review the video, let us know if you have any questions or would like more information or a demo about TimeXtender.