Our partners have access to a wide range of services from Tech Data
With covid restrictions easing, we are all thinking about going out to our favorite restaurant again. Maybe you are looking forward to ordering that one item you always get. Or picking from the specials sheet the chef curated. No matter the selection, you know it is going to be good because the kitchen knows how to make it just the way you like it.
Being a system integrator is a bit like being that chef – offering a menu of solutions assembled from components you are familiar with. System integrators have a significant complicating factor though. Their customers often want to order something not on the menu. It may be something they read about, or a competitor told them about.
To meet the needs of these customers, system integrators must come up to speed on new technology fast. They also must work out financial relationships with new vendors – and fast. All this while trying to win the deal and then deliver on time.
A good relationship with a distributor can make all the difference at times like this. A good distributor has all the "menus" and the expertise you need to confidently deliver quality solutions that incorporate your existing capabilities and capabilities new to you.
For this reason, we have crafted a special relationship with Tech Data. Since 1974, Tech Data has been helping systems integrators deliver to their customers. With 45 years of experience and 14,000 employees worldwide, we believe Tech Data is the best way to enhance how you deliver to your customers.
Here are a few of the specific programs they offer to help build your business.
- Practice Builder: Tech Data’s Cloud Practice Builder empowers partners by offering a simple, step-by-step roadmap to build a profitable Microsoft cloud business rapidly and affordably.
- Cloud Management & Orchestration: Operationalize your business from buying, provisioning and customer billing to accessing the solutions you need in one place.
- Pre-sales Technical Expertise: Our local technical teams enable state-of-the-art pre-sales services, support, and solution development for partners to secure end-customer trust.
- Training and Certification: As a Microsoft Gold Cloud Learning Partner, we offer hands-on learning, IT certifications online, in classrooms or self-paced courses to deepen knowledge and skills.
- Services Expansion: With our assessment, migration, managed and optimization services, we deliver a scalable offering to minimize risk and scale the success of our partners in the outcome-driven economy. Technology Ecosystem & Solutions: Leverage the most extensive range of public, private and hybrid technologies to construct custom solutions or delivery pre-configured as Click-To-Run™.
If you are a TimeXtender partner, talk to your Alliance Director today to schedule a conversation with Tech Data to find out more.